HITACHI VANTARA CLOUD SERVICES AT WORK
THE HITACHI VANTARA CLOUD SERVICES DIFFERENCE
Every day, companies around the world are using Hitachi Vantara cloud services to get more from their cloud migration and optimization initiatives.
Community Brands: CLOUD-BASED SOFTWARE PROVIDER
When it came time for Community Brands, a cloud-based software provider, to migrate its key Careers application to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, the company turned to Hitachi Vantara.
Cloud Migration Services from Hitachi Vantara successfully migrated more than 100 servers and 2TB of data in a tight time frame while meeting stringent security, automation and compliance needs.
- Careers application now automatically scales up to 25%, based on demand
- Security has been enhanced to protect against intrusion attempts
- Cloud operating costs have been reduced through internal efficiency gains
Pieriandx: CLINICAL GENOMICS INFORMATICS
With its industry-leading genomic SaaS solutions, PierianDx is enabling the acceleration of personalized and secure medicine programs. When the company decided to move its big data storage and analytics workload demands to the cloud, it selected Hitachi Vantara.
Using its deep expertise in cloud services, Hitachi Vantara developed a hybrid architecture, migrated the solution to the public cloud and managed the entire environment while continuously meeting Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements.
- Custom hybrid architecture eliminates undifferentiated heavy lifting of IT infrastructure and management
- Managed services ensure HIPAA compliance
- Comprehensive managed solution allows PierianDx to focus on customers
i4C Innovations: ANIMAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
i4C’s innovative Voyce product simplifies the sharing of pet data with family, trainers and veterinarians. To improve its service, i4C turned to Cloud Consulting Services from Hitachi Vantara.
The team’s experts built a versatile platform that scales to meet demand fluctuations, efficiently stores and processes big data, and meets fault tolerance and redundancy requirements. The team also implemented a defense-in-depth virtual infrastructure to optimize security and agility while processing big data.
- Improved i4C’s continuous integration, continuous delivery pipeline
- Automated the deployment of load testing environments, resulting in cost savings
- Enhanced the security posture of i4C’s infrastructure
Knolskape: WORKFORCE TALENT MANAGEMENT
To better support the delivery of its workforce talent development solutions, Knolskape decided to migrate its applications to AWS, choosing a team from Hitachi Vantara to design the new infrastructure and manage the migration.
Drawing on their deep expertise in DevOps and AWS migration, the team delivered Cloud Migration Services from Hitachi Vantara. They successfully migrated Knolskape’s development, staging and production infrastructure and applications to AWS.
- Highly scalable support for 5,000 concurrent users
- Zero downtime during upgrade and 99.8% application availability
- Automatic infrastructure scaling based on current user load